- D U P L E X -
P R O U D L Y P R E S E N T S :
Rocketbirds 2: Evolution Update v1.04
Date : 01-2021 Languages: MULTi 2 + 7 Subs
Platform : PS4 FW 5.05 Genre : Shooter
This Story Tastes nothing like chicken! - Step into the webbed feet of
\"Hardboiled Chicken\", the series\' undeniably plucky superchicken secret
agent and venture into the game\'s full Story Mode campaign. Thanks to the
return of the evil penguin despot, iL Putzki, Hardboiled must hunt down and
eliminate him once and for all using jetpacks, new guns, disguises and
skills only fit for the Bond of super-chicken agents.
Rescue \'em All! - Assemble a strike force of great magnitude and go on
rescue missions behind enemy lines in the game\'s 1 - 4 player drop-in /
drop-out, online/offline Rescue Mode. Leave no bird behind!
Evolution is Delicious! - Featuring enhanced, nuanced controls, new combat
systems, an expanded arsenal, slick graphics and the cordon bleu of musical
soundtracks, the sequel has truly evolved!
This Cross-Buy product entitles you to download both PS4 and \"PS Vita\"
This game is built with 2.50 SDK and therefore may work on FW 5.05 or lower
Audio languages: English and Japanese.
Subtitle languages: English, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Spanish
Rocketbirds 2 Evolution - Upgrades Patch -
- Added Tutorial level for Rescue mode ( with full voice overs ).
- Weapons and Armor can now be upgraded up to level 5.
- Added the ability to assign weapons to npc allies.
- Added Aim Assist ( can be toggled in controls ).
- Added a Hard difficulty for Story mode.
- Each location now contains 3 different length; Quick Mission, Normal
Mission and Big Mission, each contains different rewards.
- Owl Terminators will now spawn in Normal and Big Missions of Castle,
Albatoir and Jungliana after the player opens the portal.
- Menu screen image and music changed.
- Story mode is renamed to Part 1: Story mode.
- Rescue mode is renamed to Part 2: Rescue mode.
- Loading screen for Rescue levels have a different loading screen
animation from Story mode.
- Inventory UI design changed.
- Inventory now only shows weapons and items that the player has unlocked.
- Various improvements to game controls.
- Various minor gameplay tweaks and improved gameplay feedback.
- Rockets and Grenades now share the same ammo type.
- New type of ammo for Hunting Rifle, Vintorez, and Lyxn Rifle: Skull
- Tweaks to cost of weapons and ammo.
- Ammo cap has been reduced for each ammo type.
- Improvement and bug fixes on enemy A.I
- Mind jammer and phone jammer has been removed from inventory selection,
and now has it\'s own button, D-pad right and D-pad left.
- Weapons and clothing have been rebalanced.
- Friendly projectiles won\'t be shot.
- Online match-making is now region locked.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Updated trophy descriptions to reflect changes in mode names.
- Added an easy difficulty option for Story mode.
- Game will now pause when the player opens the inventory in Story mode.
- Fixed an issue where the dual-blade owls\' charge attack, could sometimes
cause unfair amounts of damage.
- Increased the number of healthboxes dropped by enemies in skypaction.
- Tweaked the hit detection for Hardboiled\'s punches.
- Added an exploration condition for getting Stars in Rescue mode.
- Reduced the angle of the screen tilts.
- Changed the look of the player\'s crosshairs.
- Improved the controls for interacting with ladders.
- Improved the responsiveness for interacting with pickups.
- Removed the ability to go down into a ledge grab from a standing or
- Reduced the damage of enemies wielding shotguns and grenade launchers.
- Slightly reduced the damge of the enemies using the anti-matter gun.
- Reduced the damage of body shots for sniper weapons.
- Options to kick and invite players in an online session moved was moved
from \"Network\" to \"Host Options\".
- Fixed an issue where certain endgame trophies won\'t trigger if certain
conditions are fufilled.
- Fixed some connectivity issues in online mode.
- Fixed a bug where offline joining in mid-game would fail sometimes.
- Fixed a bug in online mode, where player\'s save data could be in the
wrong state after a series of events.
In order to play our rips you will need :
- a PS4 with Firmware 5.05
- a computer to run the PS4 Exploit Host :
- Unpack PS4 Exploit Host on your computer
- Configure your PS4 to use your computer\'s IP as DNS servers
- Format your USB drive/key to exFAT
- Copy our .pkg file to the root of your USB drive/key
- Plug your USB drive/key to one of the USB ports of your PS4
- On your PS4, go to \'Settings\', \'User\'s Guide\'
- Start current HEN exploit
- Go to Debug Settings / Game / Package Installer
- Install our .pkg and start the game
- Enjoy !
Enjoy This Fine DUPLEX Release