7+ Taskbar Tweaker is a program that allows you to customize the taskbar in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 operating systems. It provides options such as disabling grouping, closing with a middle-click, and so on.
7+ Taskbar Tweaker is a program that allows you to customize the appearance of the Windows taskbar.
There are a number of configuration options available, but most of them cannot be changed through the taskbar properties or the registry.
The tweaker is intended for use with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 operating systems.
• Instead of displaying the jump list when you right click, the standard window menu is displayed.
Window grouping based on file path or application id can be turned off.
• When you left click on a grouped button, it will cycle through the windows instead of showing a thumbnail preview.
• Instead of pinning a file to the taskbar, open it by dragging it to the taskbar button.
• Disable thumbnail previews if you don't want to see them.
• You can group and ungroup objects, as well as show and hide labels, according to the Application ID.
• Drag and drop items within a tab group to reorder them.
• Close, minimize, or otherwise deal with multiple windows at the same time.