Adobe Acrobat Pro – is the world's most popular PDF converter, as well as much more. Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software, you can create and distribute professional PDF communications. It's jam-packed with intelligent tools that give you even more control over your communication. You can create and edit PDF files that contain rich media, as well as securely share and gather feedback more effectively.
Create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software is the advanced way for business professionals to create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents for easier, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
PDF files can be edited.
• With Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, you can make minor edits to text and images right within your PDF file, eliminating the need to open and save the original document or graphic.
• Make changes to text in a PDF document. Create, modify, and add paragraphs to your PDF documents with the same ease as you would in other applications thanks to a new point-and-click interface.
• Make changes to images in a PDF document. Without having to look for the original file or graphic, you can resize, replace, and adjust images in your PDF document.
PDF files can be exported.
• Decrease the amount of time you spend retyping information that has become stuck in PDF files. You can use this tool to convert PDF files into editable Microsoft Office documents. Additionally, fonts, formatting, and time are saved.
• Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format. Save your PDF as a Microsoft Word document so that you can keep all of your fonts, formatting, and layouts in tact while traveling.
• Convert PDF files to Microsoft Excel format. Create an editable Excel spreadsheet from your PDF, or from a portion of your PDF, so that you can start using it for data analysis right away.
• Convert PDF files into PowerPoint presentations. Preparing a PDF file as a fully editable PowerPoint presentation will give you an advantage when starting new projects.
Create PDF files (Portable Document Format).
• Stop stressing about whether or not the files you send will appear correctly on other people's computers screens. Make documents into PDF files that can be reliably viewed by anyone using the free Adobe Reader.
• Convert documents such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to PDF. You can create PDFs directly from your Office application in Windows, as well as start a shared review, restrict PDF edits, and perform other tasks.
Print to a PDF file. By simply selecting Adobe PDF as your printer, you can convert files from virtually any application that prints to PDF without having to install any additional software.
• Convert a scan to a PDF file. When you need to convert a paper document or form into a searchable PDF file that you can edit, simply scan it and save it as a searchable PDF file.
• Produce a PDF document from an HTML page. Downloading web pages as PDF files allows you to archive web content, review the pages offline, and print them with greater accuracy.