PassMark PerformanceTest – is a useful application that allows you to determine if your PC is performing at its peak and compare your machine's performance to that of others.
There are twenty-five standard benchmark tests in six test suites, as well as five advanced benchmarking windows for custom benchmarking.
• Supports hyper-threading and multiple CPU testing • Detailed disk speed graphs • Comprehensive online help
• The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline • The ability to print results
• A customizable "Notes" field for storing personal data alongside the saved Benchmark result.
• Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats • Support for copying results to other applications (e.g. MS-Word)
• With a single mouse click, you can run a single test, a test suite, or all of your tests.
• The calculation of the PassMark Rating figure, as well as a summary 'Mark' figure for each test suite.
• A user-friendly point-and-click interface
• A screen with a summary of system information, such as the CPU type, speed, total RAM, video hardware, cluster size, and so on.
• The ability to compare your computer's performance to multiple 'Baseline' computers at once.
• Move the software with a flexible license.
PassMark.Performance.Test.10.1.1007.Portable.rar – 73.0 MB