VERACRYPT is an IDRIX product that is both powerful and reliable in its disk encryption capabilities. It is based on the TrueCrypt 7.1a encryption algorithm. In the place where TrueCrypt left off, VeraCrypt continues the work by enhancing the security of the algorithms that are used for system and partition encryption, making it resistant to new developments in brute-force attacks.
• This function creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as if it were a real hard drive.
• Can be used to encrypt an entire partition or storage device, such as a USB flash drive or hard drive.
A partition or drive on which Windows is installed can be encrypted (pre-boot authentication).
• Automatic, real-time (on-the-fly), and transparent encryption are all features of the system.
In addition, data is read and written as quickly as if the drive had not been encrypted thanks to parallelization and pipelining.
• On modern processors, encryption can be performed with hardware acceleration.
• Provides plausible deniability in the event that you are forced to reveal your password by an adversary.
VeraCrypt.1.25.rar – 27.5 MB
VeraCrypt 1.24 Update 7 Portable (24 MB)