Best PDF Tools is an all-in-one program for converting, processing, optimizing, and modifying PDF files. You can use the program to convert popular file formats to PDF and vice versa, as well as merge and split PDF files. You can change the layout of the pages, add watermarks, crop, trim, extract, or delete individual pages. There are also several PDF encryption, signing, and protection tools available.
• Convert PDF to images: create a JPEG, BMP, EMF, or TIFF image from each page of a PDF document.
• Convert photos to PDF: create a PDF document from photos, images, or scanned documents.
• Extract content: extract image objects from your document and convert PDF files to plain text.
• Convert Word, RTF, and text files to PDF: convert your Word, DocX, RTF, and TXT files to PDF.
• Convert PDF to Word: Convert PDF files to.DOC format with ease.
• Convert Excel to PDF: Create a PDF document from your Excel sheets.
• Merge or split: Combine multiple PDF files into a single file. Alternatively, split the PDF into multiple files.
• Rotate pages: You can rotate pages to any angle you want.
• Crop pages: Cut out a specific area of a PDF document's pages.
• Extract pages: Save a separate document from the specified page(s) (s).
• Remove pages: Remove any pages from your PDF file that you don't want.
• Add watermarks to PDF pages: Add text or graphic watermarks to PDF pages.
• Set user permissions for your PDF files by encrypting and decrypting them. Protect PDFs with a password or decrypt PDFs that have been encrypted.
• Edit metadata: Modify document properties like title, author, and subject.
• Add a digital signature to your PDF document by signing it.
• PDF copy protection: a one-of-a-kind method for making it impossible to copy/extract data from your PDF.