Folder Marker is a freeware Windows add-on that allows you to color-code folders to make finding important information a "one-glance" affair. Folder icons can be customized using standard Windows methods, but Folder Marker Free allows you to do so on the fly from a folder's right-click menu. So you don't have to go through any additional dialogs or run Folder Marker Free! Simply select the folder you want to color-code, right-click on its icon, and choose from the drop-down menu a color-coded icon. At the same time, the icon will be assigned to the folder.
You can mark multiple folders with the same ease. Simply select a group of folders with the mouse and use the right-click menu to assign a new icon. Another great feature is the ability to add up to ten custom icons to Folder Marker and use them in place of the default icons when marking. The program can use a variety of file formats to create icons for a folder, including ICO, ICL, EXE, DLL, CPL, and BMP.
Folder Marker can change a folder icon with a single mouse click. It can also mark folders by priority (high, normal, low), degree of work completion (done, half-done, planned), and type of information contained in a folder (work files, important files, temp files, private files).
• Folder Marker can change the color of a folder. • Folder Marker can change the icons of folders from a popup menu. You don't even have to run the program to mark a folder!
• The Folder Marker menu can include useful category submenus.
• User Icons is a tab in Folder Marker. Add up to ten of your favorite icons to your folders and use them to identify them. It's simple!
• Folder Marker supports 32-bit icons and can work with multiple folders at once. • Folder Marker can assign an icon to a folder from an ICO, ICL, EXE, DLL, CPL, or BMP file.
• Folder Marker allows you to change the icons of ALL of your system's folders. This is the customization enthusiast's favorite feature. Get rid of the boredom! Personalize your folders!
Folder.Marker.Free.4.6.rar – 18.9 MB